Hello, I am Eja
- an introvert, tea-drinking individual from the Swedish countryside, who is always eager to learn new things and have far too many hobbies!
SiteThis site serves two main purposes:
- It’s my personal playground (because everyone needs a playground)
- It’s my publicly displayed portfolio (because my creations does not do much good by hiding on my computer)
This section provides an overview of my work in art and photography. It's continuously updated with new content, so be sure to check back every now and then.
BlogThis is not a day-by-day kind of blog! I focus on quality over quantity and I tend to only write posts that serves a purpose; like explaining different camera techniques, showing the results form a photo challenge and what I have learned, sharing a solution to a specific problem I might have stumbled across etc. Think of it more as a reference resource, rather than a newspaper.
- Copic Markers
- Faber Castel Watercolor Pencils
- Pan Pastels
- Rembrandt Soft Pastels
- Camera: Canon EOS 6D (N)
- Camera: iPhone 6
- Camera: Xiaomi Yi action camera
- Lens: Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
- Lens: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
- Lens: Sigma 50mm f/2,8 EX DG Macro
- Tripod: GorillaPod & Dörr Pro Black 1
- Remote: Canon RC–6
- Flash: Speedlite 450 EX II
- Filter: ND & Polarisation
- Abode Illustrator CS6
- Abode Photoshop CS6